SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac woman and charged her with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Lynn A. Santoiemma, 46, was accused of filling a shopping cart with approximately $200 worth of merchandise using the in-store scanning system at the Stop & Shop in Somers and passing all points of purchasevwithout paying for the items, State Police said.
Santoiemma is scheduled to appear in Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester