SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac woman and charged her with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Lynn A. Santoiemma, 46, was accused of filling a shopping cart with approximately $200 worth of merchandise using the in-store scanning system at the Stop & Shop in Somers and passing all points of purchasevwithout paying for the items, State Police said.
Santoiemma is scheduled to appear in Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield