SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac woman and charged her with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Lynn A. Santoiemma, 46, was accused of filling a shopping cart with approximately $200 worth of merchandise using the in-store scanning system at the Stop & Shop in Somers and passing all points of purchasevwithout paying for the items, State Police said.
Santoiemma is scheduled to appear in Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case