SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac woman and charged her with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Lynn A. Santoiemma, 46, was accused of filling a shopping cart with approximately $200 worth of merchandise using the in-store scanning system at the Stop & Shop in Somers and passing all points of purchasevwithout paying for the items, State Police said.
Santoiemma is scheduled to appear in Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed