SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac woman and charged her with petit larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Lynn A. Santoiemma, 46, was accused of filling a shopping cart with approximately $200 worth of merchandise using the in-store scanning system at the Stop & Shop in Somers and passing all points of purchasevwithout paying for the items, State Police said.
Santoiemma is scheduled to appear in Town of Somers Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase