SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a North Salem woman on with driving while intoxicated on Monday, June 23, police said.
Sandra P. Cano, 38, was involved in an auto accident on Hardscrabble Road in North Salem. An investigation found that Cano had a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent. Cano was charged with DWI and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
She is due back in North Salem Town Court on Monday, June 30.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show