WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y.-- Northern Westchester residents battled nearly a foot of snow that closed schools, some roads and many neighborhood businesses on Thursday.
Municipalities like Ossining and Mount Kisco declared state of emergencies while the Town of New Castle announced the closing of various roads.
The poor weather conditions are expected to continue into tomorrow and delayed openings have already been announced.
The Montrose VA's community based outpatient clinic will reopen at 10 a.m. Friday. The main campuses will be remain open and clinics will open at 8 a.m.
Patients are encouraged to call their VA Medical Center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Somers Town Board Supports Sidewalk Initiative