SOMERS, N.Y.--Severe overnight storms left dozens of Somers residents without power Thursday.
NYSEG is reporting that as of 7 a.m. 1106 customers had lost electricity.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge