WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A funeral has been scheduled for Tuesday, May 20, for Somers resident Gary McKeon, whose body was found last week after he was reported missing. The funeral, which will take place at St. John the Evangelist Church in Mahopac, will be at 10 a.m., according to an announcement from the church.
McKeon, who had dementia, was first reported missing on May 9, and a search included the involvement of his family and use of a Facebook page. New York State Police announced the discovery of his body, near Route 202, on Thursday, May 15.
Two visitations for Monday, May 19, were also announced by the church, both of which are scheduled to take place at Cargain Funeral Home in Mahopac. The first visitation runs from 2-4 p.m., while the second goes from 7-9 p.m.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge