WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters can expect to see delays as a result of lane closures on the Tappan Zee Bridge as construction continues on the Rockland County landing, according to a report by The New NY Bridge.
Construction will continue with pile driving through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and Saturday noon to 7 p.m.
For a rundown of lane closures each day, click here.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase