WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An outbreak of mumps at Fordham University continues to spread with 12 reported cases at the Rose Hill Campus in the Bronx and one case at the Lincoln Center campus in Manhattan, according to WABC-TV New York.
All of the cases involve patients who had received the mumps vaccine, but doctors said that the vaccination is not always effective, WABC reported.
All of the reported cases have either been isolated or sent home, according to WABC said.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs