WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An outbreak of mumps at Fordham University continues to spread with 12 reported cases at the Rose Hill Campus in the Bronx and one case at the Lincoln Center campus in Manhattan, according to WABC-TV New York.
All of the cases involve patients who had received the mumps vaccine, but doctors said that the vaccination is not always effective, WABC reported.
All of the reported cases have either been isolated or sent home, according to WABC said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages