WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Cloudy skies and the threat of showers and thunderstorms will linger throughout Westchester County for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers or a thunderstorm are possible before noon on Monday with a high temperature of 73. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
Tuesday could bring scattered showers, but slightly warmer, with a high of 79. Chance of precipitation on Tuesday is 60 percent.
Wednesday will remain dry, but mostly cloudy with a high around 75 degrees.
Clouds should stay in the area to end the week on Thursday and Friday with a 30 percent chance of rain each day.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Somers