WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Cloudy skies and the threat of showers and thunderstorms will linger throughout Westchester County for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers or a thunderstorm are possible before noon on Monday with a high temperature of 73. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
Tuesday could bring scattered showers, but slightly warmer, with a high of 79. Chance of precipitation on Tuesday is 60 percent.
Wednesday will remain dry, but mostly cloudy with a high around 75 degrees.
Clouds should stay in the area to end the week on Thursday and Friday with a 30 percent chance of rain each day.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say