SOMERS, N.Y. – Schools, banks, post offices and town offices are closed Tuesday for the New Year's holiday.
The Somers Public Library is open from 1 to 5 p.m. Monday, New Year's Eve. It is closed Tuesday and reopens Wednesday.
The Danbury Mall is open on Monday and Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Stop & Shop in Baldwin Place is open on Monday and Tuesday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
CVS in Somers is open on Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Somers Discount Wine & Spirits is open New Year's Eve from 10 a.m. to around 7 or 8 p.m. It will be open on New Year's Day from about 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The following local restaurants are open on New Year's Eve: Lovell Street Grill & Alehouse, Somerfields, Muscoot Tavern, Mamma Rosa, Il Forno, Le Fontane, Traditions 118, Somers 202, Croton Creek Steakhouse, Primavera, and Farmer & The Fish.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With DWI On I-684 In Bedford
- 2 Multiple Fire Departments Battle Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 3 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 4 It's 'Hail To The Tuskers' As Somers Celebrates Girls Soccer State Title
- 5 Fire Rips Through Somers Carport, Injures Contractor