SOMERS, N.Y. – Schools, banks, post offices and town offices are closed Tuesday for the New Year's holiday.
The Somers Public Library is open from 1 to 5 p.m. Monday, New Year's Eve. It is closed Tuesday and reopens Wednesday.
The Danbury Mall is open on Monday and Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Stop & Shop in Baldwin Place is open on Monday and Tuesday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
CVS in Somers is open on Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Somers Discount Wine & Spirits is open New Year's Eve from 10 a.m. to around 7 or 8 p.m. It will be open on New Year's Day from about 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The following local restaurants are open on New Year's Eve: Lovell Street Grill & Alehouse, Somerfields, Muscoot Tavern, Mamma Rosa, Il Forno, Le Fontane, Traditions 118, Somers 202, Croton Creek Steakhouse, Primavera, and Farmer & The Fish.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop