SOMERS, N.Y. – Schools, banks, post offices and town offices are closed Tuesday for the New Year's holiday.
The Somers Public Library is open from 1 to 5 p.m. Monday, New Year's Eve. It is closed Tuesday and reopens Wednesday.
The Danbury Mall is open on Monday and Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Stop & Shop in Baldwin Place is open on Monday and Tuesday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
CVS in Somers is open on Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Somers Discount Wine & Spirits is open New Year's Eve from 10 a.m. to around 7 or 8 p.m. It will be open on New Year's Day from about 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The following local restaurants are open on New Year's Eve: Lovell Street Grill & Alehouse, Somerfields, Muscoot Tavern, Mamma Rosa, Il Forno, Le Fontane, Traditions 118, Somers 202, Croton Creek Steakhouse, Primavera, and Farmer & The Fish.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester