WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The woman accused of throwing a sneaker at Westchester resident Hillary Clinton in Las Vegas allegedly made a public scene once before at the trial of a mass shooter, according to the New York Daily News.
Alison Ernst reportedly also made a scene during the trial of James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 and wounding 70 in a Colorado movie theater, the Daily News reported.
The Arizona woman also filed a lawsuit against Holmes that outlined her devotion for the shooter, the Daily News said.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase