WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The woman accused of throwing a sneaker at Westchester resident Hillary Clinton in Las Vegas allegedly made a public scene once before at the trial of a mass shooter, according to the New York Daily News.
Alison Ernst reportedly also made a scene during the trial of James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 and wounding 70 in a Colorado movie theater, the Daily News reported.
The Arizona woman also filed a lawsuit against Holmes that outlined her devotion for the shooter, the Daily News said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester