SOMERS, N.Y. -- Stephen R. Bauer, a 19-year-old Granite Springs resident, was arrested by Yorktown police on charges of criminal mischief and criminal possession of a controlled substance on Wednesday, Aug. 27.
Police were called to investigate a vehicle mischief complaint. Police said the vehicle was stopped on violations of the New York State Vehicle and Traffic law.
Following an investigation, it was concluded that Bauer, a passenger in the vehicle, damaged a windshield by striking it with a metal object. Police also accused Bauer of possession of cocaine.
Following processing on the charges at Yorktown Police Headquarters, Bauer was arraigned and sent to the Westchester County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 4 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Somers
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes