SOMERS, N.Y. -- Stephen R. Bauer, a 19-year-old Granite Springs resident, was arrested by Yorktown police on charges of criminal mischief and criminal possession of a controlled substance on Wednesday, Aug. 27.
Police were called to investigate a vehicle mischief complaint. Police said the vehicle was stopped on violations of the New York State Vehicle and Traffic law.
Following an investigation, it was concluded that Bauer, a passenger in the vehicle, damaged a windshield by striking it with a metal object. Police also accused Bauer of possession of cocaine.
Following processing on the charges at Yorktown Police Headquarters, Bauer was arraigned and sent to the Westchester County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 National Weather Service: Somers' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud