SOMERS, N.Y. -- Stephen R. Bauer, a 19-year-old Granite Springs resident, was arrested by Yorktown police on charges of criminal mischief and criminal possession of a controlled substance on Wednesday, Aug. 27.
Police were called to investigate a vehicle mischief complaint. Police said the vehicle was stopped on violations of the New York State Vehicle and Traffic law.
Following an investigation, it was concluded that Bauer, a passenger in the vehicle, damaged a windshield by striking it with a metal object. Police also accused Bauer of possession of cocaine.
Following processing on the charges at Yorktown Police Headquarters, Bauer was arraigned and sent to the Westchester County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- 1 Somers Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued