SOMERS, N.Y. -- Emma Mezzone, most recently of Somers, and formerly of Hawthorne, died June 21. She was 81.
Mezzone was born May 2, 1933, to Giustino and Carmela DiRenzo in the Bronx. She was a retired real estate broker with Century 21 Haviland in Pleasantville.
Mezzone is survived by her husband, George A. Mezzone of Somers; daughters, Susan Lovequist and Georgianne M. (Joseph) Berte both of Katonah; sisters, Glayds Passarelli of Bronx and Norma (Rocco) Perillo of Boca Raton, Fla.; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by two sisters, Hilda Tobia and Edna Sclafani.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 24 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m., Wednesday, June 25, at Holy Rosary Church. Burial will be at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, Support Connection of Yorktown, 40 Triangle Center, Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598 or Food Bank for Westchester, Inc., 200 Clearbrook Road, Elmsford, N.Y. 10523.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown