SOMERS, N.Y. - Frank Sardo Avianca of Somers died Wednesday, Feb. 26. He was 77.
Avianca was born in Brooklyn and lived in California, London and New York. He was a singer, entertainer, actor, producer and director.
Avianca is survived by his wife, Connie; stepchildren, David and Diana; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3 at St. Joseph Church, Somers.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze