SOMERS, N.Y. - Frank Sardo Avianca of Somers died Wednesday, Feb. 26. He was 77.
Avianca was born in Brooklyn and lived in California, London and New York. He was a singer, entertainer, actor, producer and director.
Avianca is survived by his wife, Connie; stepchildren, David and Diana; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3 at St. Joseph Church, Somers.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge