SOMERS, N.Y. - Frank Sardo Avianca of Somers died Wednesday, Feb. 26. He was 77.
Avianca was born in Brooklyn and lived in California, London and New York. He was a singer, entertainer, actor, producer and director.
Avianca is survived by his wife, Connie; stepchildren, David and Diana; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3 at St. Joseph Church, Somers.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Somers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday