SOMERS, N.Y. - Frank Sardo Avianca of Somers died Wednesday, Feb. 26. He was 77.
Avianca was born in Brooklyn and lived in California, London and New York. He was a singer, entertainer, actor, producer and director.
Avianca is survived by his wife, Connie; stepchildren, David and Diana; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3 at St. Joseph Church, Somers.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Somers Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday