SOMERS, N.Y. - Frank Sardo Avianca of Somers died Wednesday, Feb. 26. He was 77.
Avianca was born in Brooklyn and lived in California, London and New York. He was a singer, entertainer, actor, producer and director.
Avianca is survived by his wife, Connie; stepchildren, David and Diana; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3 at St. Joseph Church, Somers.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs