SOMERS, N.Y. - Joan Elizabeth O'Hagan, a resident of Somers, died April 15. She was 71.
O’Hagan was born Jan. 3, 1943, to John and Elizabeth (Schweitzer) Farrell of the Bronx. She was a graduate of Aquinas High School, Bronx.
O’Hagan is survived by her children, John (Linda), Joseph (Marnie), Elizabeth, Kevin, Thomas (Teresa), Stephen (Stephanie); 10 grandchildren; brother, John (Gloria) Farrell, Sr.; sisters, Rita Farrell O.P., Raymond (Carole) Farrell and Georgia Farrell; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John M. of Somers;and daughter-in-law, Tina.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22 at St. Joseph Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers N.Y. 10589.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either: New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation; http://www.343ride.com; or National Foundation for Cancer Research, 4600 East West Highway, Suite 525, Bethesda, MD 20814.
- 1 Somers Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Reactions Mixed At Algonquin Pipeline Project Hearing