SOMERS, N.Y. - Joan Elizabeth O'Hagan, a resident of Somers, died April 15. She was 71.
O’Hagan was born Jan. 3, 1943, to John and Elizabeth (Schweitzer) Farrell of the Bronx. She was a graduate of Aquinas High School, Bronx.
O’Hagan is survived by her children, John (Linda), Joseph (Marnie), Elizabeth, Kevin, Thomas (Teresa), Stephen (Stephanie); 10 grandchildren; brother, John (Gloria) Farrell, Sr.; sisters, Rita Farrell O.P., Raymond (Carole) Farrell and Georgia Farrell; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John M. of Somers;and daughter-in-law, Tina.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22 at St. Joseph Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers N.Y. 10589.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either: New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation; http://www.343ride.com; or National Foundation for Cancer Research, 4600 East West Highway, Suite 525, Bethesda, MD 20814.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs