SOMERS, N.Y. - Joan Elizabeth O'Hagan, a resident of Somers, died April 15. She was 71.
O’Hagan was born Jan. 3, 1943, to John and Elizabeth (Schweitzer) Farrell of the Bronx. She was a graduate of Aquinas High School, Bronx.
O’Hagan is survived by her children, John (Linda), Joseph (Marnie), Elizabeth, Kevin, Thomas (Teresa), Stephen (Stephanie); 10 grandchildren; brother, John (Gloria) Farrell, Sr.; sisters, Rita Farrell O.P., Raymond (Carole) Farrell and Georgia Farrell; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John M. of Somers;and daughter-in-law, Tina.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22 at St. Joseph Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers N.Y. 10589.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either: New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation; http://www.343ride.com; or National Foundation for Cancer Research, 4600 East West Highway, Suite 525, Bethesda, MD 20814.
- 1 Woman Swiped Christmas Gifts Intended For Local Workers, Says Somers Man
- 2 Wallaby That Went Missing In North Salem Possibly Spotted In White Plains
- 3 Restaurants Open On Christmas Eve, Day In Northern Westchester
- 4 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Somers On Christmas Eve
- 5 I-684 Accident Slows Down Morning Traffic