SOMERS, N.Y. - John Rosario Carpi of Somers died June 1. He was 86.
Carpi was born Nov. 17, 1927, in the Bronx, to Valerio Frank and Giovanna Carpi, who had immigrated to the United States from Italy. He worked with an early electronics company, the Bunker Ramo Corporation, and soon moved up to a management position.
He established his own hearing aid dealership, in Hartford, West Hartford and Manchester, Conn.
Carpi is survived by his wife, Angelina; children, John of New Canaan, Anthony of New Canaan and Valerio of Westport; and eight grandchildren.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at the Church of Saint Joseph, 95 Plumbrook Road, Somers. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester