SOMERS, N.Y. - John Rosario Carpi of Somers died June 1. He was 86.
Carpi was born Nov. 17, 1927, in the Bronx, to Valerio Frank and Giovanna Carpi, who had immigrated to the United States from Italy. He worked with an early electronics company, the Bunker Ramo Corporation, and soon moved up to a management position.
He established his own hearing aid dealership, in Hartford, West Hartford and Manchester, Conn.
Carpi is survived by his wife, Angelina; children, John of New Canaan, Anthony of New Canaan and Valerio of Westport; and eight grandchildren.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at the Church of Saint Joseph, 95 Plumbrook Road, Somers. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip