SOMERS, N.Y. - John Rosario Carpi of Somers died June 1. He was 86.
Carpi was born Nov. 17, 1927, in the Bronx, to Valerio Frank and Giovanna Carpi, who had immigrated to the United States from Italy. He worked with an early electronics company, the Bunker Ramo Corporation, and soon moved up to a management position.
He established his own hearing aid dealership, in Hartford, West Hartford and Manchester, Conn.
Carpi is survived by his wife, Angelina; children, John of New Canaan, Anthony of New Canaan and Valerio of Westport; and eight grandchildren.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at the Church of Saint Joseph, 95 Plumbrook Road, Somers. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show