SOMERS, N.Y. - Louis Peter Boniello of Somers died Aug. 19. He was 56.
Boniello was born in Woburn, Mass., to Chiarina and Luigi Boniello. He was a longtime resident of Somers. He grew up on Boniello Drive in Mahopac and attended Lakeland High School. Upon graduating high school, he joined the family business.
Boniello is survived by his wife, Lynn (Hutton) Boniello; daughters, Cynthia (Boniello) Pascuzzi and Kimberly Boniello; son-in-law Robert Pascuzzi; son-in-law-to-be, Matthew Petre; two granddaughters; brothers, Ralph Boniello and Gerard Boniello; sisters, Linda (Boniello) Larsson and Diana (Boniello) DeMarco; and a large extended family; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 2 to 5 and 6 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers. Cremation will be private.
Donations in memory of Boniello may be made to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research at http://www.michaeljfox.org.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says