SOMERS, N.Y. - Louis Peter Boniello of Somers died Aug. 19. He was 56.
Boniello was born in Woburn, Mass., to Chiarina and Luigi Boniello. He was a longtime resident of Somers. He grew up on Boniello Drive in Mahopac and attended Lakeland High School. Upon graduating high school, he joined the family business.
Boniello is survived by his wife, Lynn (Hutton) Boniello; daughters, Cynthia (Boniello) Pascuzzi and Kimberly Boniello; son-in-law Robert Pascuzzi; son-in-law-to-be, Matthew Petre; two granddaughters; brothers, Ralph Boniello and Gerard Boniello; sisters, Linda (Boniello) Larsson and Diana (Boniello) DeMarco; and a large extended family; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 2 to 5 and 6 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers. Cremation will be private.
Donations in memory of Boniello may be made to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research at http://www.michaeljfox.org.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop