KATONAH, N.Y. - Marie A. Duffy of Katonah died Monday, June 30. She was 93.
Duffy was born Feb. 8, 1921, in the Bronx. She was the daughter of Harry Sr. and Emily (Hemmer) Anderson. She was a secretary at St. Mary's High School, Katonah, John F. Kennedy High School, Somers and Horace Greeley High School, Chappaqua.
Duffy is survived by her daughter, Patricia (John) Sheeran of Danbury, Conn.; five grandchildren; daughter-in-law, Heidi (Bauer) Duffy of Woodstock, Ga. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Vincent A. Duffy; and son, Kenneth.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Mary of the Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions