KATONAH, N.Y. - Marie A. Duffy of Katonah died Monday, June 30. She was 93.
Duffy was born Feb. 8, 1921, in the Bronx. She was the daughter of Harry Sr. and Emily (Hemmer) Anderson. She was a secretary at St. Mary's High School, Katonah, John F. Kennedy High School, Somers and Horace Greeley High School, Chappaqua.
Duffy is survived by her daughter, Patricia (John) Sheeran of Danbury, Conn.; five grandchildren; daughter-in-law, Heidi (Bauer) Duffy of Woodstock, Ga. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Vincent A. Duffy; and son, Kenneth.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Mary of the Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 3 Route 35 Reopens After Downed Tree, Wires Lead To Closure
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says