KATONAH, N.Y. - Marie A. Duffy of Katonah died Monday, June 30. She was 93.
Duffy was born Feb. 8, 1921, in the Bronx. She was the daughter of Harry Sr. and Emily (Hemmer) Anderson. She was a secretary at St. Mary's High School, Katonah, John F. Kennedy High School, Somers and Horace Greeley High School, Chappaqua.
Duffy is survived by her daughter, Patricia (John) Sheeran of Danbury, Conn.; five grandchildren; daughter-in-law, Heidi (Bauer) Duffy of Woodstock, Ga. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Vincent A. Duffy; and son, Kenneth.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Mary of the Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase