SOMERS, N.Y. – Nora Shannon Montuori of Somers died Jan. 22 surrounded by her family. She was 83.
Montuori was born Sept. 28, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to John and Marie Shannon. She married William Montuori in the Bronx on Sept. 12, 1953. Montuori worked as a teacher at Irvington High School before retiring in 1994.
She is survived by her husband; four children, Marie Montuori Riffel, of Somers, Ann Darcy, of Carmel, N.Y., Joe Montuori, of Mahopac, N.Y., and John Monutori, of Carmel; a brother, John Shannon; and six grandsons.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Cargain Funeral Home in Mahopac. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Joseph’s Church.
- 1 Woman Swiped Christmas Gifts Intended For Local Workers, Says Somers Man
- 2 Wallaby That Went Missing In North Salem Possibly Spotted In White Plains
- 3 Somers Resident Excited About Release Of 'The Interview'
- 4 Restaurants Open On Christmas Eve, Day In Northern Westchester
- 5 North Salem Man Charged With DWI In Putnam