SOMERS, N.Y. - Noreen E. O'Hara of Somers died Sunday, Jan. 26. She was 50.
O’Hara was born to Thomas and Catherine O’Hara. She received a BA from Manhattan College and her Masters Degree from Columbia University. She was an assistant to the Provost at Manhattanville College in Purchase.
O’Hara is survived by her father, Thomas. She was predeceased by her mother, Catherine; brothers, Kevin and Patrick; and sisters, Maureen and Kathleen.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 at St. Josephs RC Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, http://www.cff.org
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say