SOMERS, N.Y. - Noreen E. O'Hara of Somers died Sunday, Jan. 26. She was 50.
O’Hara was born to Thomas and Catherine O’Hara. She received a BA from Manhattan College and her Masters Degree from Columbia University. She was an assistant to the Provost at Manhattanville College in Purchase.
O’Hara is survived by her father, Thomas. She was predeceased by her mother, Catherine; brothers, Kevin and Patrick; and sisters, Maureen and Kathleen.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 at St. Josephs RC Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, http://www.cff.org
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown