SOMERS, N.Y. - Paul A. Camarda Sr. of Somers died Sunday, Jan. 26. He was 92.
Camarda is survived by his children, Paul A. Camarda Jr. (Marilyn) of Ridgefield, Conn., Emilia Procops (Tony) of Bedford and Angela Camarda of Westport, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Camarda; brothers, Teddy and Tony; and sisters, Nancy, Mary and Lina.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home - 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at St. Mary's Parish, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at Putnam Cemetery. He will be laid to rest at Putnam Cemetery, Greenwich, alongside his wife, Mary.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop