SOMERS, N.Y. - Paul A. Camarda Sr. of Somers died Sunday, Jan. 26. He was 92.
Camarda is survived by his children, Paul A. Camarda Jr. (Marilyn) of Ridgefield, Conn., Emilia Procops (Tony) of Bedford and Angela Camarda of Westport, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Camarda; brothers, Teddy and Tony; and sisters, Nancy, Mary and Lina.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home - 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at St. Mary's Parish, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at Putnam Cemetery. He will be laid to rest at Putnam Cemetery, Greenwich, alongside his wife, Mary.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Feed Barn Fire Near Somers Disrupts Neighboring Stores
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers