SOMERS, N.Y. - Paul A. Camarda Sr. of Somers died Sunday, Jan. 26. He was 92.
Camarda is survived by his children, Paul A. Camarda Jr. (Marilyn) of Ridgefield, Conn., Emilia Procops (Tony) of Bedford and Angela Camarda of Westport, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Camarda; brothers, Teddy and Tony; and sisters, Nancy, Mary and Lina.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home - 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at St. Mary's Parish, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at Putnam Cemetery. He will be laid to rest at Putnam Cemetery, Greenwich, alongside his wife, Mary.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Somers
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority