SOMERS, N.Y. - Paul A. Camarda Sr. of Somers died Sunday, Jan. 26. He was 92.
Camarda is survived by his children, Paul A. Camarda Jr. (Marilyn) of Ridgefield, Conn., Emilia Procops (Tony) of Bedford and Angela Camarda of Westport, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Camarda; brothers, Teddy and Tony; and sisters, Nancy, Mary and Lina.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home - 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at St. Mary's Parish, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at Putnam Cemetery. He will be laid to rest at Putnam Cemetery, Greenwich, alongside his wife, Mary.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs