SOMERS, N.Y. - Paul A. Camarda Sr. of Somers died Sunday, Jan. 26. He was 92.
Camarda is survived by his children, Paul A. Camarda Jr. (Marilyn) of Ridgefield, Conn., Emilia Procops (Tony) of Bedford and Angela Camarda of Westport, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Mary Camarda; brothers, Teddy and Tony; and sisters, Nancy, Mary and Lina.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 30 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home - 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31 at St. Mary's Parish, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow at Putnam Cemetery. He will be laid to rest at Putnam Cemetery, Greenwich, alongside his wife, Mary.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway