SOMERS, N.Y. - Sarah Scott of Somers died Tuesday, Feb. 11. She was 89.
Scott was born Feb. 4, 1925, in Dowra, Ireland; daughter of Michael and Rose (McGovern) Kelleher.
Scott is survived by her husband, James W. Scott; children, Rosemary Steinberg (Ira) of Hopewell Junction and Michael (Marylin) of Sterling Heights, Mich.; five grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 15 at St. Joseph's RC Church, 95 Plum Brook Road, Somers. Burial will follow at in St. Joseph's Cemetery, Somers.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Somers Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday