SOMERS, N.Y. - Theodore E. Duerr of Somers died Dec. 19. He was 81.
Duerr was born Nov. 25, 1932, in Yonkers, to Theodore and Ann Duerr.
Duerr is survived by his sister, Virginia Hanigan of Newtown, Pa.; sons, Robert and Theodore Duerr of Colo.; stepsons, Robert, Timothy and David Hogan; eight grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Rosemary Carmella Sardella Duerr.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Friday, Jan 10, 2014 at 10 a.m. at St. John the Evangelist Church at 221 E Lake Blvd. Mahopac, NY 10541 and interment for both Ted and Rosemary will follow at St. Johns Cemetery, 80-01 Metropolitan Ave. Middle Village, NY 11379.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Dale Courney at Gallagher House at 517 N. Lake Blvd Mahopac, N.Y. 10541 and the ladies at Margeliz Center at 2051 Baldwin Rd., Ste 109, Yorktown Heights, NY 10589.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana