SOMERS, N.Y. – Victoria "Vicky" Hoffman of Somers died Feb. 8 at Weill Cornell Hospital following a battle with leukemia. She was 84.
Hoffman was born Sept. 5, 1928, in New Rochelle. She was married to Les Hoffman, who died in 1987. An avid tennis player, she enjoyed playing bocce ball, walking, ping pong, Rummikub, bowling, crocheting and knitting.
She is survived by two children, Linda (Michael) Summo and Paul Hoffman, both of Somers; a brother, Guido Zambernardi, of Port Chester; and a granddaughter. She was predeceased by two brothers, Peter and Anthony.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Clark Associates Funeral Home in Katonah. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph's Church in Croton Falls. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
Memorial contributions may be made to Leukemia Fighters/New York Presbyterian Hospital, c/o Dr. Gail J. Roboz, 520 East 70th St, P.O. Box 403, New York, NY 10021.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans