SOMERS, N.Y. – Perry Shepherd, 23, of Lincolndale, was stopped on a traffic violation early Friday morning and accused of having 20 decks of heroin in his possession, police said.
The traffic stop was made on Argonne Road in Southeast by Trooper Robert Lombardi of the New York State Police, accompanied by his K9 partner, Dora.
Shepherd’s passenger, 23-year-old Jessica Cord, of Brewster, was accused of having seven decks of heroin and marijuana in her possession.
Shepherd was arraigned before Southeast Town Justice Gregory L. Folchetti and sent to Putnam County Jail in lieu of a $1,500 cash bond. He was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.
Cord was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana. She was issued appearance tickets, returnable to Southeast Town Court on Jan. 31 at 1:30 p.m.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop