SOMERS, N.Y. – Perry Shepherd, 23, of Lincolndale, was stopped on a traffic violation early Friday morning and accused of having 20 decks of heroin in his possession, police said.
The traffic stop was made on Argonne Road in Southeast by Trooper Robert Lombardi of the New York State Police, accompanied by his K9 partner, Dora.
Shepherd’s passenger, 23-year-old Jessica Cord, of Brewster, was accused of having seven decks of heroin and marijuana in her possession.
Shepherd was arraigned before Southeast Town Justice Gregory L. Folchetti and sent to Putnam County Jail in lieu of a $1,500 cash bond. He was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.
Cord was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana. She was issued appearance tickets, returnable to Southeast Town Court on Jan. 31 at 1:30 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers