BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a Bedford man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18, police officials said.
Benjamin A. Vildoza, 21, was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 684. Troopers suspected Vildoza of being under the influence following an investigation, State Police said.
The suspect provided a breathalyzer sample that showed his blood alcohol content to be .14 percent, according to State Police.
Vildoza is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 23, police said.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Somers High School Garage Fire Results In Injury To Man, Chief Says
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported At Route 35/100 Intersection In Somers