BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a Bedford man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18, police officials said.
Benjamin A. Vildoza, 21, was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 684. Troopers suspected Vildoza of being under the influence following an investigation, State Police said.
The suspect provided a breathalyzer sample that showed his blood alcohol content to be .14 percent, according to State Police.
Vildoza is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 23, police said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures