BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a Bedford man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18, police officials said.
Benjamin A. Vildoza, 21, was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 684. Troopers suspected Vildoza of being under the influence following an investigation, State Police said.
The suspect provided a breathalyzer sample that showed his blood alcohol content to be .14 percent, according to State Police.
Vildoza is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 23, police said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze