BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a Bedford man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18, police officials said.
Benjamin A. Vildoza, 21, was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 684. Troopers suspected Vildoza of being under the influence following an investigation, State Police said.
The suspect provided a breathalyzer sample that showed his blood alcohol content to be .14 percent, according to State Police.
Vildoza is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 23, police said.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 4 Judge Orders Somers Businessman To Stay In Jail Until Trial
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed