BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a Bedford man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18, police officials said.
Benjamin A. Vildoza, 21, was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 684. Troopers suspected Vildoza of being under the influence following an investigation, State Police said.
The suspect provided a breathalyzer sample that showed his blood alcohol content to be .14 percent, according to State Police.
Vildoza is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 23, police said.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip