CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- State Police arrested a Croton Falls man and charged him with second-degree criminal contempt on Tuesday, Dec. 31, police officials said.
Jakub Bober, 23, was accused of violating an order of protection, according to State Troopers.
Bober is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 16, State Police said.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 National Weather Service: Somers' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown