CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- State Police arrested a Croton Falls man and charged him with second-degree criminal contempt on Tuesday, Dec. 31, police officials said.
Jakub Bober, 23, was accused of violating an order of protection, according to State Troopers.
Bober is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 16, State Police said.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says