BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a 19-year-old Danbury woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana in Bedford on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Troopers were conducting a welfare check on Interstate 684 after they observed Erin L. Euvrard, 19, pulled over in her car with her hazard lights on, State Police said.
Euvrard provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .21 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to State Police.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway