SOMERS, N.Y. – A Mamaroneck man was charged with DWI after his car drove off the road on Route 139 in Somers on Christmas Day, New York State Police said.
Jose L. Valdovinos, 42, was issued a uniform traffic ticket and given a Jan. 7 apperance date in Somers Town Court.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze