SOMERS, N.Y. – A Mamaroneck man was charged with DWI after his car drove off the road on Route 139 in Somers on Christmas Day, New York State Police said.
Jose L. Valdovinos, 42, was issued a uniform traffic ticket and given a Jan. 7 apperance date in Somers Town Court.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach