SOMERS, N.Y. – A Mamaroneck man was charged with DWI after his car drove off the road on Route 139 in Somers on Christmas Day, New York State Police said.
Jose L. Valdovinos, 42, was issued a uniform traffic ticket and given a Jan. 7 apperance date in Somers Town Court.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show