SOMERS, N.Y. – A Mamaroneck man was charged with DWI after his car drove off the road on Route 139 in Somers on Christmas Day, New York State Police said.
Jose L. Valdovinos, 42, was issued a uniform traffic ticket and given a Jan. 7 apperance date in Somers Town Court.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 3 Route 35 Reopens After Downed Tree, Wires Lead To Closure
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says