Firefighters Battle Roof Blaze In Goldens Bridge

  • Comment
Photo Credit: Somers Volunteer Fire Department

GOLDENS BRIDGE, N.Y. -- Goldens Bridge firefighters arrived at a home on 37 Fairmont Road on Saturday to find a roof fire that had started in the chimney, according to LoHud.com.

The fire was put out quickly, limiting damage the roof and second floor, the article said.

The homeowners escaped without injury, according to the report.

Read the full story here.

  • Comment

Comments

In Other News

News

Bundle Up, Somers: Weather Service Issues Freeze Warning

News

WCC Student Center Ceiling Collapse Results In One Injury

Pace, Hitachi America To Host Panel On Funding Sources

NWH Doctor Discusses 3D Computer Modeling For Knee Replacements