WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Yonkers man and charged him with aggravated driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Hector Santos, 26, was arrested following a hit-and-run accident on Interstate 684, State Police said.
Santos provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .18 percent more than twice the legal limit of .08 percent. He is due to appear in Bedford Town Court on Thursday, Feb. 13, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures