WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Yonkers man and charged him with aggravated driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Hector Santos, 26, was arrested following a hit-and-run accident on Interstate 684, State Police said.
Santos provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .18 percent more than twice the legal limit of .08 percent. He is due to appear in Bedford Town Court on Thursday, Feb. 13, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop