SOMERS, N.Y. – Lincolndale resident Robert Yoxtheimer was charged by New York State Police in a home burglary that occurred about noon Sunday on Orange Drive.
The resident of the house was asleep on the ground floor when he was awakened by noises upstairs. He confronted the burglar, who immediately ran off empty-handed. The burglar was then seen getting into a car and driving away, police said.
After some investigation, authorities questioned Yoxtheimer about the incident and he admitted the break-in, police said.
He was charged with second-degree burglary, a class C felony. He was arraigned in Somers Town Court and was ordered held without bail in the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Somers
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester