SOMERS, N.Y. – Lincolndale resident Robert Yoxtheimer was charged by New York State Police in a home burglary that occurred about noon Sunday on Orange Drive.
The resident of the house was asleep on the ground floor when he was awakened by noises upstairs. He confronted the burglar, who immediately ran off empty-handed. The burglar was then seen getting into a car and driving away, police said.
After some investigation, authorities questioned Yoxtheimer about the incident and he admitted the break-in, police said.
He was charged with second-degree burglary, a class C felony. He was arraigned in Somers Town Court and was ordered held without bail in the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money