SOMERS, N.Y. – Lincolndale resident Robert Yoxtheimer was charged by New York State Police in a home burglary that occurred about noon Sunday on Orange Drive.
The resident of the house was asleep on the ground floor when he was awakened by noises upstairs. He confronted the burglar, who immediately ran off empty-handed. The burglar was then seen getting into a car and driving away, police said.
After some investigation, authorities questioned Yoxtheimer about the incident and he admitted the break-in, police said.
He was charged with second-degree burglary, a class C felony. He was arraigned in Somers Town Court and was ordered held without bail in the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 5 Judge Orders Somers Businessman To Stay In Jail Until Trial