SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with making obscene comments to children in a supermarket on Tuesday, June 24, police officials said.
Francis E. Wheeler, III, 26, of Lake Peekskill allegedly uttered crude obscenities to family with small children in the parking area of the Somers Stop & Shop, State Police said.
Wheeler was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, July 14, according to state police.
- 1 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money