SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man with making obscene comments to children in a supermarket on Tuesday, June 24, police officials said.
Francis E. Wheeler, III, 26, of Lake Peekskill allegedly uttered crude obscenities to family with small children in the parking area of the Somers Stop & Shop, State Police said.
Wheeler was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, July 14, according to state police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 4 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Somers
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes