WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield