WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Mohegan Lake Park