WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures