SOMERS, N.Y. -- A 16-year-old student of Lincoln Hall School for Boys was charged with three counts of misdemeanor assault Monday after he allegedly attacked three staff members and put one in the hospital, New York State Police said.
The boy, a resident of the school, is accused of assaulting three Lincoln Hall staff members at the facility. One of the victims was transported to the hospital for an injured jaw, police said. He was arraigned at Somers Justice Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail. He is due back in court March 18.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 4 Judge Orders Somers Businessman To Stay In Jail Until Trial
- 5 Arrest Of Somers Man On Stolen Credit Card Charge Tops Week's News