SOMERS, N.Y. -- A 16-year-old student of Lincoln Hall School for Boys was charged with three counts of misdemeanor assault Monday after he allegedly attacked three staff members and put one in the hospital, New York State Police said.
The boy, a resident of the school, is accused of assaulting three Lincoln Hall staff members at the facility. One of the victims was transported to the hospital for an injured jaw, police said. He was arraigned at Somers Justice Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail. He is due back in court March 18.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Somers
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority