SOMERS, N.Y. -- A 16-year-old student of Lincoln Hall School for Boys was charged with three counts of misdemeanor assault Monday after he allegedly attacked three staff members and put one in the hospital, New York State Police said.
The boy, a resident of the school, is accused of assaulting three Lincoln Hall staff members at the facility. One of the victims was transported to the hospital for an injured jaw, police said. He was arraigned at Somers Justice Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail. He is due back in court March 18.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans