BEDFORD, N.Y. – Police are looking for two women they believe to be involved in a string of thefts from businesses in Bedford.
The two women often enter a smaller size store and split up, with one distracting the employee while the other looks for unattended purses or wallets to steal credit cards, according to an alert from Bedford police Wednesday.
They then use the stolen credit cards at other stores, according to the alert.
Both female suspects are described as in their 30s, possibly Hispanic. One is pregnant with long dark hair and the other has short reddish dyed hair.
They always bring a Hispanic toddler with them and have also brought two Hispanic female teenagers on their two most recent incidents. One of those two teens has gold dyed hair, according to the police alert.
If you see these women or have information about them, police ask you to call 914-241-3111, and share this information with other business owners and neighbors.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach