BEDFORD, N.Y. – Police are looking for two women they believe to be involved in a string of thefts from businesses in Bedford.
The two women often enter a smaller size store and split up, with one distracting the employee while the other looks for unattended purses or wallets to steal credit cards, according to an alert from Bedford police Wednesday.
They then use the stolen credit cards at other stores, according to the alert.
Both female suspects are described as in their 30s, possibly Hispanic. One is pregnant with long dark hair and the other has short reddish dyed hair.
They always bring a Hispanic toddler with them and have also brought two Hispanic female teenagers on their two most recent incidents. One of those two teens has gold dyed hair, according to the police alert.
If you see these women or have information about them, police ask you to call 914-241-3111, and share this information with other business owners and neighbors.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester