SOMERS, N.Y. – A 16-year-old Lincoln Hall resident from Manhattan, flew into a violent rage during class on Thursday afternoon, overthrew his desk, causing damage, and bit two staff members who tried to subdue him.
New York State Police responded and charged Joseph Ordonez with felony criminal mischief, misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct.
Ordonez was arraigned in Bedford Town Court before Justice Jacobson and sent to Westchester County Jail. He was ordered to appear at Somers Town Court on Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes