SOMERS, N.Y. – A 16-year-old Lincoln Hall resident from Manhattan, flew into a violent rage during class on Thursday afternoon, overthrew his desk, causing damage, and bit two staff members who tried to subdue him.
New York State Police responded and charged Joseph Ordonez with felony criminal mischief, misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct.
Ordonez was arraigned in Bedford Town Court before Justice Jacobson and sent to Westchester County Jail. He was ordered to appear at Somers Town Court on Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- 1 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Somers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday