SOMERS, N.Y. – A 16-year-old Lincoln Hall resident from Manhattan, flew into a violent rage during class on Thursday afternoon, overthrew his desk, causing damage, and bit two staff members who tried to subdue him.
New York State Police responded and charged Joseph Ordonez with felony criminal mischief, misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct.
Ordonez was arraigned in Bedford Town Court before Justice Jacobson and sent to Westchester County Jail. He was ordered to appear at Somers Town Court on Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Community Rallies To Help Twins Who Lost Mother, Somers' Terry Less
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Somers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Devastating Mahopac Falls House Fire Ruled Accidental
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Somers