SOMERS, N.Y. – A 16-year-old Lincoln Hall resident from Manhattan, flew into a violent rage during class on Thursday afternoon, overthrew his desk, causing damage, and bit two staff members who tried to subdue him.
New York State Police responded and charged Joseph Ordonez with felony criminal mischief, misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct.
Ordonez was arraigned in Bedford Town Court before Justice Jacobson and sent to Westchester County Jail. He was ordered to appear at Somers Town Court on Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Somers Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday