SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mahopac man with aggravated driving while intoxicated at a Carmel-area on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Troopers responded to a call to conduct a welfare check on Richard C. Horner, 50, at an area business, according to the state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Horner to be intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .18 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Carmel Court on Tuesday, July 22, police said.
- 1 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Somers
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester