SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mahopac man with aggravated driving while intoxicated at a Carmel-area on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Troopers responded to a call to conduct a welfare check on Richard C. Horner, 50, at an area business, according to the state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Horner to be intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .18 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Carmel Court on Tuesday, July 22, police said.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 4 Judge Orders Somers Businessman To Stay In Jail Until Trial
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed