SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mahopac man with aggravated driving while intoxicated at a Carmel-area on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Troopers responded to a call to conduct a welfare check on Richard C. Horner, 50, at an area business, according to the state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Horner to be intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .18 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Carmel Court on Tuesday, July 22, police said.
- 1 Somers Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Reactions Mixed At Algonquin Pipeline Project Hearing