SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mahopac man with aggravated driving while intoxicated at a Carmel-area on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Troopers responded to a call to conduct a welfare check on Richard C. Horner, 50, at an area business, according to the state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Horner to be intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .18 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Carmel Court on Tuesday, July 22, police said.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs