SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mahopac man with aggravated driving while intoxicated at a Carmel-area on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Troopers responded to a call to conduct a welfare check on Richard C. Horner, 50, at an area business, according to the state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Horner to be intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .18 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Carmel Court on Tuesday, July 22, police said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester