SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mahopac man with aggravated driving while intoxicated at a Carmel-area on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Troopers responded to a call to conduct a welfare check on Richard C. Horner, 50, at an area business, according to the state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Horner to be intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .18 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Carmel Court on Tuesday, July 22, police said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed