SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a man with driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 near Lewisboro on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Christopher L. Pulver, 30, of Newtown, Conn., after observing him driving 85 mph in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Pulver provided police with a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.16 percent, twice the legal limit, according to State Police.
Pulver is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Court on Monday, April 14, according to police.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze
- 5 Somers Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester