SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a man with driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 near Lewisboro on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Christopher L. Pulver, 30, of Newtown, Conn., after observing him driving 85 mph in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Pulver provided police with a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.16 percent, twice the legal limit, according to State Police.
Pulver is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Court on Monday, April 14, according to police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Feed Barn Fire Near Somers Disrupts Neighboring Stores
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers