SOMERS, N.Y. – A Somers resident was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation, a Class A misdemeanor, when New York State Police investigated a domestic incident at the home of Jacqueline Levat, 48, at about 10 p.m. Sunday.
Levat also was charged with criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and resisting arrest, also misdemeanors.
Levat was arraigned in Somers Town Court and sent to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail. She was scheduled to appear in Somers Town Court Monday.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Somers Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday