SOMERS, N.Y. – A Somers resident was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation, a Class A misdemeanor, when New York State Police investigated a domestic incident at the home of Jacqueline Levat, 48, at about 10 p.m. Sunday.
Levat also was charged with criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and resisting arrest, also misdemeanors.
Levat was arraigned in Somers Town Court and sent to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail. She was scheduled to appear in Somers Town Court Monday.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway