SOMERS, N.Y. – A Somers resident was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation, a Class A misdemeanor, when New York State Police investigated a domestic incident at the home of Jacqueline Levat, 48, at about 10 p.m. Sunday.
Levat also was charged with criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and resisting arrest, also misdemeanors.
Levat was arraigned in Somers Town Court and sent to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail. She was scheduled to appear in Somers Town Court Monday.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester