SOMERS, N.Y. – A Somers resident was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation, a Class A misdemeanor, when New York State Police investigated a domestic incident at the home of Jacqueline Levat, 48, at about 10 p.m. Sunday.
Levat also was charged with criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and resisting arrest, also misdemeanors.
Levat was arraigned in Somers Town Court and sent to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail. She was scheduled to appear in Somers Town Court Monday.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With DWI On I-684 In Bedford
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 It's 'Hail To The Tuskers' As Somers Celebrates Girls Soccer State Title
- 4 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 5 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County