SOMERS, N.Y. – A Somers resident was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation, a Class A misdemeanor, when New York State Police investigated a domestic incident at the home of Jacqueline Levat, 48, at about 10 p.m. Sunday.
Levat also was charged with criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and resisting arrest, also misdemeanors.
Levat was arraigned in Somers Town Court and sent to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail. She was scheduled to appear in Somers Town Court Monday.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer