SOMERS, N.Y. – An Arden Drive woman has received a number of harassing telephone calls from a person who claims to represent a law firm and asks to speak to someone unknown to the complainant.
Police advised her to screen her calls through her answering machine. She was advised also that if she received a threatening phone call, she could dial *57 so the telephone company can trace the call..
The Somers Police also reported the following incidents:
Loud Party: A Jan. 26 party in the area of Hilltop Road was loud enough to disturb neighbors, who complained to police. When the investigating officer arrived at the address, however, the noise had diminished.
Medical Help: A Walter Drive man needed assistance on Jan. 22, when he developed severe abdominal pain. Somers Police and the Emergency Medical Service responded to the call and the EMS transported the man to Northern Westchester Hospital.
Speeding Car: A driver on Orchard Hill Road was stopped on Jan 26, for driving 52 mph in a 30 mph zone. The driver received a summons.
Another Speeding Car: A speeding driver was stopped on Warren Street on Jan. 26,, for driving 46 mph in a 30 mph zone. That driver also received a summons.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say