SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a man with menacing on Thursday, March 13 after an alleged road rage incident on Route 35 the day before, police officials said.
Brian K. Barber, 47, of Mahopac allegedly followed a female driver along Route 35 before forcing her to stop, attempting to open her door and threatening her after she cut him off, State Police said.
Barber voluntarily turned himself in and was charged with third-degree menacing. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester