SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a man with menacing on Thursday, March 13 after an alleged road rage incident on Route 35 the day before, police officials said.
Brian K. Barber, 47, of Mahopac allegedly followed a female driver along Route 35 before forcing her to stop, attempting to open her door and threatening her after she cut him off, State Police said.
Barber voluntarily turned himself in and was charged with third-degree menacing. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Two Charged During Route 35 DWI Checkpoint In Somers