SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a man with menacing on Thursday, March 13 after an alleged road rage incident on Route 35 the day before, police officials said.
Brian K. Barber, 47, of Mahopac allegedly followed a female driver along Route 35 before forcing her to stop, attempting to open her door and threatening her after she cut him off, State Police said.
Barber voluntarily turned himself in and was charged with third-degree menacing. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach