PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident in Putnam County on Sunday, June 22, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a single car accident on Interstate 684 and suspected the driver, Jessica N. Martinez, 22, of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Martinez provided a breathalyzer sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .12 percent, according to State Police.
Martinez is scheduled to appear in Town of Southeast Justice Court on Thursday, July 10, officials said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions