PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident in Putnam County on Sunday, June 22, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a single car accident on Interstate 684 and suspected the driver, Jessica N. Martinez, 22, of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Martinez provided a breathalyzer sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .12 percent, according to State Police.
Martinez is scheduled to appear in Town of Southeast Justice Court on Thursday, July 10, officials said.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes