PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident in Putnam County on Sunday, June 22, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a single car accident on Interstate 684 and suspected the driver, Jessica N. Martinez, 22, of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Martinez provided a breathalyzer sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .12 percent, according to State Police.
Martinez is scheduled to appear in Town of Southeast Justice Court on Thursday, July 10, officials said.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge