PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident in Putnam County on Sunday, June 22, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a single car accident on Interstate 684 and suspected the driver, Jessica N. Martinez, 22, of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Martinez provided a breathalyzer sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .12 percent, according to State Police.
Martinez is scheduled to appear in Town of Southeast Justice Court on Thursday, July 10, officials said.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 5 Judge Orders Somers Businessman To Stay In Jail Until Trial