ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police seized approximately $42,000 in cocaine from a vehicle in Elmsford on Friday, March 7, police officials said.
Braulio Rosa, 32, of Easton, Pa., was stopped on I-287 by troopers for alleged traffic violations. A K-9 search of the vehicle lead to the seizure of 843 grams of cocaine, State Police said.
Troopers also seized an assortment of fireworks, counterfeit DVDs, and U.S. currency.
Rosa was charged with first-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree trademark counterfeiting and unlawfully dealing fireworks. He was held at Westchester County Jail with no bail, according to the State Police.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Somers Fireworks Postponed Until Sunday