ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police seized approximately $42,000 in cocaine from a vehicle in Elmsford on Friday, March 7, police officials said.
Braulio Rosa, 32, of Easton, Pa., was stopped on I-287 by troopers for alleged traffic violations. A K-9 search of the vehicle lead to the seizure of 843 grams of cocaine, State Police said.
Troopers also seized an assortment of fireworks, counterfeit DVDs, and U.S. currency.
Rosa was charged with first-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree trademark counterfeiting and unlawfully dealing fireworks. He was held at Westchester County Jail with no bail, according to the State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester