CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Troopers found Jesse J. Czuy, 19, in the Walter Panas High School Parking lot while investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area, according to State Police.
Czuy was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana, driving while ability impaired by drugs and unlawful possession of marijuana. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Town Court on Friday, April 18, police said.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed