UPDATE: In an affidavit provided to Daily Voice, Eugene Duplessis said the narcotics found in the vehicle belonged solely to him. "I take full responsibility," he wrote.
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police officers arrested a White Plains man and a Bedford Man on Tuesday, June 24, on charges of possession of several drugs including crystal meth and MDMA, known as "Molly," police officials said.
Fahad Baluch, 35, of White Plains was arrested after he was accused of selling drugs to an undercover police officer, according to Greenburgh Police.
After his arrest, authorities went to search a hotel room that was rented in his name and found Eugene Duplessis, 32, of Bedford Hills. who was accused of being in possession of crystal meth and Molly, Greenburgh Police said.
Baluch was charged with multiple counts including criminal sale of a controlled substance and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the third, fourth and fifth degrees. Duplessis was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, authorities said.
Baluch was held on $5,000 bail while Duplessis was released, according to Greenburgh Police.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Community Rallies To Help Twins Who Lost Mother, Somers' Terry Less
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Somers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Devastating Mahopac Falls House Fire Ruled Accidental
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Somers