PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 Woman Swiped Christmas Gifts Intended For Local Workers, Says Somers Man
- 2 Wallaby That Went Missing In North Salem Possibly Spotted In White Plains
- 3 Restaurants Open On Christmas Eve, Day In Northern Westchester
- 4 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Somers On Christmas Eve
- 5 I-684 Accident Slows Down Morning Traffic