YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Yorktown man was arrested and charged with driving while Intoxicated in Bedford, according to state police from the Somers barracks.
Errol A. Fernandes was involved in an accident at around 3:30 a.m. March 6 on Mahopac Avenue in Bedford, state police said. Fernandes, was charged with driving while intoxicated, with a previous conviction in the last 10 years, a class E felony, according to state police.
"Fernandes was found to be intoxicated subsequent to an accident investigation that was conducted on Mahopac Avenue," state police said. "Fernandes provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .16 percent, two times the legal limit of intoxication."
Fernandes was arraigned in a Town of Bedford Court and held at Westchester County Jail on $10,000 cash bail.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans