YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown and a Somers convenience store were each cited by New York State Police for selling alcohol to underage patrons as part of a sweep of the area, according to a release.
Store clerks who work at Baldwin Place Valero in Somers and the Shrub Oak Gas Mart in Shrub Oak were issued appearance tickets to the respective town courts for violating the New York State Alcoholic Beverage Control Law. The businesses will be subjected to further scrutiny by the New York State Liquor Authority.
Eight other stores that sell alcohol in Yorktown and Somers were found to be in compliance.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze