YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown and a Somers convenience store were each cited by New York State Police for selling alcohol to underage patrons as part of a sweep of the area, according to a release.
Store clerks who work at Baldwin Place Valero in Somers and the Shrub Oak Gas Mart in Shrub Oak were issued appearance tickets to the respective town courts for violating the New York State Alcoholic Beverage Control Law. The businesses will be subjected to further scrutiny by the New York State Liquor Authority.
Eight other stores that sell alcohol in Yorktown and Somers were found to be in compliance.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes