YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown and a Somers convenience store were each cited by New York State Police for selling alcohol to underage patrons as part of a sweep of the area, according to a release.
Store clerks who work at Baldwin Place Valero in Somers and the Shrub Oak Gas Mart in Shrub Oak were issued appearance tickets to the respective town courts for violating the New York State Alcoholic Beverage Control Law. The businesses will be subjected to further scrutiny by the New York State Liquor Authority.
Eight other stores that sell alcohol in Yorktown and Somers were found to be in compliance.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana