WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said Gov. Andrew Cuomo's living arrangement with Sandra Lee is so much like a marriage that the celebrity chef should file a financial disclosure form with the state, according to the New York Daily News.
Astorino said Lee should have to disclose her financial investments to make sure there isn't a conflict of interest with the state, the Daily News said.
Cuomo and Lee have a home in New Castle.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway