YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Assembly challenger Andrew Falk criticized Assemblyman Steve Katz for not filing his financial disclosure forms by the July 15 deadline reports The Examiner.
Falk issued a press release last week saying, “people who make the law should have the integrity to abide by it" states the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions