YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Assembly challenger Andrew Falk criticized Assemblyman Steve Katz for not filing his financial disclosure forms by the July 15 deadline reports The Examiner.
Falk issued a press release last week saying, “people who make the law should have the integrity to abide by it" states the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Somers Town Board Supports Sidewalk Initiative