YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Assembly challenger Andrew Falk criticized Assemblyman Steve Katz for not filing his financial disclosure forms by the July 15 deadline reports The Examiner.
Falk issued a press release last week saying, “people who make the law should have the integrity to abide by it" states the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Part Of Somers To Resign
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak