YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Assembly challenger Andrew Falk criticized Assemblyman Steve Katz for not filing his financial disclosure forms by the July 15 deadline reports The Examiner.
Falk issued a press release last week saying, “people who make the law should have the integrity to abide by it" states the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With DWI On I-684 In Bedford
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 It's 'Hail To The Tuskers' As Somers Celebrates Girls Soccer State Title
- 4 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 5 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County