YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Assembly challenger Andrew Falk criticized Assemblyman Steve Katz for not filing his financial disclosure forms by the July 15 deadline reports The Examiner.
Falk issued a press release last week saying, “people who make the law should have the integrity to abide by it" states the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester